To promote information security education and training at the university level and in government and industry.
- To establish an international resource center for the exchange of information about education and training in information security.
- To develop model courses in information security at the university level.
- To encourage colleges and universities to include a suitable model course in information security at the graduate and/or undergraduate level in the disciplines of computer science, information systems and public service.
- To develop information security modules that can be integrated into a business educational training program and/or introductory computer courses at the college or university level.
- To promote an appropriate module about information security to colleges and universities, industry and govern-ment.
- To collect, exchange and disseminate information, relating to information security courses conducted by private organizations for industry.
- To collect and periodically disseminate an annotated bibliography of information security books, feature articles, reports, and other educational media.